A highly rated quality Bed and Breakfast accomodation in a period home set in landscaped gardens close to London Stansted airport. A family run business which has been operating for the last 15 years.
We originally purchased Bonningtons (a historic isted building), around 13 years ago. We then started the conversion of the Coachouse (this is our Barn conversion, which is seperate to our main house)into the B&B accommodation. We have been operating since around 2002. All our rooms have there own own ensuite and most have there own private entrance. Our rooms have been sympathetically converted & decorated in our own unique blend of traditional/contemporary styling. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Bonningtons Guest house has an official AA 3 star rating and in addition has been awarded an AA Gold Star. It sits 2 miles from Bishops Stortford Rail Station and trains to London Stansted Airport take less than 15 minutes.The rooms are in a converted barn, away from the main building. Each room has its own private entrance.
- We do not accept groups bookings of more than 6 guests.
- The property is closed for check-in from 11:00 to 16:00. If you plan on arriving after 22:30, please let the property know prior to arrival. Use the special request box when booking or contact the property directly. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- If you book on the same day of arrival, please contact the property via telephone to give your estimated time of arrival, and note this when booking.
- Long-term park and fly airport parking costs GBP 4 per day including the day of return. Parking is free for the duration of your stay at the property.
- Please note that there is no luggage storage facility at this property.
- Free! WiFi is available in some rooms and is free of charge.